If you want leads and clients from Google the quickest way to get them is to use Google Ads.
But using Google Ads can also be a very quick way to waste a lot of money.
If you do it right, it can work extremely well. In fact, it's amazing that more lawyers don't use it.
If you have a website that is fairly well optimized for search you can get a lot of free advertising from Google. But what it your competition is showing up before you on the search results and they're getting clients that you should be getting? The fastest way to success is Google Ads if you do it right. Watch the video below to get some very important information about how to make Google Adwords work for Lawyers.
There are 4 big mistakes to avoid. You need to know these things before you start.
Making Google Ads Work for Lawyers
2. Specifics following through from Keyword to Ad to Landing Page
3. Call to action
Avoid these Mistakes
- Start with just a few keywords (wasted clicks are expensive).
- Be specific all the way through (keyword to ad to landing page).
- Don't forget the "Call to Action".
- Always Use Call Tracking.
Contact me for more information!
PO Box 1085
Alexandria, MN 56308